Cresco provides a fully managed payroll processing service.
There are numerous advantages associated with outsourcing your payroll function to Cresco. These include:
- Cresco effectively becomes your payroll department.
- This frees up internal resources and allows them to focus on their primary duties.
- We charge based on an agreed fixed cost. No surprises.
- We work with employment law solicitors who can advise on
- You have the comfort of knowing your payroll is being processed correctly by experts.
Payroll is a complex area that is often assumed to be straightforward. The costs associated with payroll errors are significant. These include:
Potential interest, fines and penalties from Revenue for failure to file correct returns or failure to file returns on time.
Potential calculative errors which can be costly (it is always difficult to recoup overpayments to employees, especially if they have left your employment)
Effect on employee moral where payroll is incorrect or late.
Our fully managed service includes:
- Processing of weekly / fortnightly / monthly payroll to the strict deadlines that we agree.
- Filing of required returns with Revenue ( P30s, annual P35, CSO forms)
- Dealing with employee queries (either directly or through you)
- Preparation of P45s, P60s etc as required
- Issuing of payslips directly to employees by email (if you wish)
- Automation of wages payments directly to employee bank accounts (if you so wish)
- Assisting with Revenue PAYE/PRSI audits if they arise.
- Detailed reporting to ensure that you are fully aware of your real wages and salaries costs (e.g. departmentalised reporting)
- Recording and monitoring of employee holiday entitlements, days taken etc
Employment law and compliance
- One of the major issues experienced by employers in today’s market is ensuring that they are compliant with the National Employment Rights Authority (N.E.R.A).
Experience has taught us through interactions with employment and HR teams that a robust induction programme for new employees can have a huge impact on the ability of a business to integrate new staff with its existing team, as well as helping to filter, organise and retain the various compliance requirements for their industry. Forward thinking programmes such as this aid businesses in the fight against lost man hours as well as valuable resources in contending with employment law and enforcement actions.
- Our recommended legal practitioners advise in relation to:
- Recruitment & Pre-Employment Checks
- Terms and conditions of employment
- Contracts of employment
- Employment Manuals
- Grievance procedures
- Disciplinary procedures
- Internal Investigations & Termination of Employment
- Data Protection and Confidentiality
- Performance Appraisal Systems
- Working hours
- Payment conditions/minimum wage considerations
If your business has employees, please get in touch with us to discuss how Cresco can help you and your business.