The role of a CFO is to create and implement financial strategies which drive growth, while also aligning the financial, strategic and operational goals of the company. It’s about enabling long-term success.
Their input and direction is critical to the sustained growth and management of modern businesses, but full-time CFOs are also expensive, and well beyond the budget of growth-stage companies.
A Virtual CFO is the cost-effective solution.
We provide all of the experience and knowledge required to strengthen your finance function at a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO, and with infinitely more flexibility. Whether for one hour a month or ten a week, we can accommodate your specific needs.
The main services offered by a Cresco Virtual CFO:
- Key supporter of the CEO and executive team
- Management of company finances to ensure they support company objectives
- Financial modelling and business planning
- Commercial negotiations (we have significant contractual negotiation experience)
- Assistance with investment structuring, fundraising and related matters
- Assisting with strategic planning and goal setting
- Implementing processes and controls to measure key organisational goals (KPIs, dashboards, framework for tracking against strategic objectives)
- Board reporting & shareholder relations.
- Assistance with expanding into foreign markets (global taxation and compliance considerations)